Monday, July 13, 2009

13July Chula Vista CA Gettin ready for Zambia

Getting ready for a long stint in Zambia is taking as long as I'll actually be in country.

Not only are there complex visa issues, travel equipment (bednets, bug juice, malaria meds), packing and flight issues (they change the size and weight for luggage every other week)...

... but since I'm going to assess, plan and develop health education programs for villagers and Zambian healthcare workers, I'm having to gather together alot of resourse info to take with me. A couple off days was spent seraching out the literature databases (CINAHL), and pulling down references. I'm shooting all our manuals and teaching materials into pdf digital format so I can take it on computer. Some references are already digital, others not....

I do feel the LORD putting His hand into all that is going on, and helping it go well.. but it still is long-hour, tedious work...

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment