Tuesday, December 2, 2014

translating for Mime teaching

Enjoyed helping to teach mime (by translating for Rita) to the youth of the church in San Vicente. I find it humbling to speak Spanish in this capacity and it's a stretching experiencing. A Spanish/English dictionary is still a valuable tool that gets utilized. It may be time to purchase a new one as mine has broken into three sections now. At least we know I'm not afraid of looking up new words. What can be frustrating is when I know a word, but can't seem to pull it up on hard drive (brain memory). Time for the age excuse, "Just one minute, I need to move some info off my full hard drive to make room for the new words." I'm looking forward to seeing them minister in this art form. It's energizing to see these young people learning to share "The Message" to their communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment