Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Incredible! A Cafe in San Vicente!




Pray for me.

Here in the small farming village of San Vicente (around 4000 people), with only one major paved road (the Trans-Peninsular highway, right down the middle of the road), filled with ply-wood houses and cow-path roads... right here, we now have...

A cute little, coffee-tea-serving, free wi-fi CAFE!!

It's a bit off the beaten path, but it seems to be getting regular customers (like me).
It's got jazz music playing, serves hot and cold coffee-tea beverages, and some hand-made Mexican pastries (yummm).

A Christian sister, who used to run a Cafe in the US, moved here and opened the Cafe.

Yes, my friends, this very POST is being written from the 'Cafe Ronn' de San Vicente.

Pray for me, to stay focused and keep my Cafe visits in balance.

 Hermano Crisbaj


No comments:

Post a Comment