Sunday, August 23, 2009

23 Aug from Ndola Zambia fr Chris ONE


23 Aug


Hello, all my friends, prayers and pals!
My Board of Directors (see above) told me to be sure and BLOG today!!! (great kids form Chapulakusa/Mapalo, just outside of Ndola)

YES, it has been a week since a Blog. Here's why

<> Zambia has proven to be a bit of a challenge with power brown-outs that result in computer problems and outages of the internet.

<> My laptop has given a few fits going thru various international servers, especially r/t my virus programs... I spent all day Sat straightening these out

<> My hours have been a bit odd this week

<> Yes, I've been busy (saved that for last).


SO, I will post a series of Blogs today... some text, some pics... and will do it in short spurts in case Mother Zambia deals me another internet or power interruption...


enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment