Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hats On



I just love travelling from school to school and work camp to work camp blessing people with all the handmade hats that so many of you have made. It's so much FUN to just stop by and offer to cover the heads of little ones during the winter season. And the Hats' Ministry has opened doors into schools around San Vicente to other outreach opportunities. Sometimes, Lynne and Dave Johnson and myself get the privilege of fitting hats to the school children while other times we hand them over to teachers to distribute. Oh, a few weeks back, some of the hats went to people stranded by the floods. See me in the center of this pic? (I'm in a purple sweater) Surrounding me is the kindergarten class in San Vicente after they received their new winter hats. Thanks to all of you who help make this ministry possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment