Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yolanda gets a sewing machine


Monday, March 29th, 2010

If you read my previous blog, you are probably wondering what Yolanda is doing in this picture just two days after her wedding. Well, let's just say that the honeymoon will have to wait, $.

In the meantime, I'm working with Yolanda and one of my other sewing students as we try to get the micro enterprise launched with them taking advantage of me being in town and having use of the sewing machines. The good news is that Yolanda has been able to save up enough funds from the bags that she has sold already to be able to purchase a used sewing machine. This will allow her to continue working on creating products even when I'm not in S.V. It should be exciting to see what sews in the next few months.

Lori

1 comment:

  1. your father and i read your entire blog. i think it is time for a new gene purse for me. send details.
    m

    ReplyDelete