Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Schools Show Appreciation


about Feb. 24th, 2010
Today the "Carnival of Health" was taught at San Vicente's largest schools. Over 350 students enjoyed the lessons and games. This is the fifth year that we've been invited to share the health program with the SV elementary schools. Dave and Lynne Johnson, missionaries to SV first introduced the carnival to the school and I've been privileged to assist them for the previous 4 years and to help them to expand to program to more schools in the area.

I love all the hugs that come my way when we arrive on the school grounds. Many of the students know me from church or the sewing class while others remember me from past school outreaches. I just soak up all their love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year, I received a certificate from the school. It's a gesture they use to extend gratitude to those who serve their school. It reads "The Claudio Sarabia elementary school grants this recognition to Lori Bajkiewicz for her valuable help for the benefit of our school with the Health Fair." Something to treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment